The shared responsibility for compliance with expert support to help you develop your business in an ever changing regulatory environment.
- A risk based approach to regulation embedding the FCA’s outcome-based approach and putting TCF consumer outcomes at the heart of our businesses
- Themed based consultant visits to focus on the specific needs of your business and advisers without lost time in administrative checking.
- Proactive guidance and support: e-enabled and a compliance/technical helpdesk.
- Training & Competence solutions specific to your firm and advisers, with technology enabled solutions to maintain and develop knowledge and maximise opportunities.
- Complaints handling service which includes complaints investigation, trend analysis and assistance in implementing action plans if necessary
Paradigm Financial Advisers recognises that the needs of a firm and/or individual are not all the same and as such a flexible business development programme will evolve that is based around the needs of its customers rather than an assumption of what it believes they need.
Business development will cover programmes such as:
- Maximising a firms potential from existing client backs
- Identifying a strategy to utilise the skills of the individuals within the business
- Identifying a clear exit strategy from a business
- Introducing full wealth management into a client bank
- Helping to change the remuneration model of a business
- Introducing full financial planning strategies to key clients within an Financial Adviser practice
- Providing the support and tools to help a business toward a Wrap and recurring income based proposition
Technology Support Suite
A proposition that provides technology solutions to your business needs. PFA does not mandate technology unless it must do so to minimise your risk.
- Web Based System
- Accessible Anywhere, Anytime
- Unlimited Licenses
- Enables you to add client details
- Keep up to date with your diary
- Event List
- Task Management
- Client Activity
- Fact Finds
- Document Storage
- Policy Data
- Commission Data
- Business Register
- Data Interrogation
- Specialist Review Date Reporting
- Simpler to use
- Real time Data
- Whole of Market Research
- Full Product Research
- Full Product Brochures
- Fund Research
- Fund Fact sheets, showing Asset Allocation, Performance.
- Audit Trail Reports
- Reports and Graphs
Built on the latest technology, the system is updated daily with real-time data. It can also be used offline so you can conduct a product search anywhere – from home or with a client.
- Aequos Engage users are able to research and compare products, funds and fund performance all at the same time.
- Real time access to up to date information
- Internet interface allows access anywhere 24/7
- Breadth and depth of data means you are always fully informed
- Advanced series of tools to search, analyse and export data to other applications
- Wide range of reporting outputs and sophisticated graphing options
- DNA benchmarking enables speedier analysis and selection
- Detailed reporting and audit trail supports quality control and compliance
The Paradigm Wrap has been developed in conjunction with our business partners, Nucleus Financial. Offering online access to a full range of tax wrappers and wide access to funds, the Paradigm Wrap allows you to view and manage your clients affairs 24/7 at the click of a mouse.
From day one the Paradigm Wrap will allow clients to run the following ‘tax wrapper’ accounts: Maxi-Isa, PEP transfer, SIPP, protected rights pension, offshore bond, onshore bond and of course an unwrapped general account.
In addition to being able to apply and effect transactions online the Paradigm Wrap includes a full fund analysis section, offers Financial Advisers the ability to create reports and has a full library of associated documentation.
Built on market-leading, proven technology imported to the UK by Australia’s Bravura Solutions, the Nucleus Wrap has rapidly become the most efficient Wrap platform in the UK since going live just before Christmas 2006. By licensing a tried and tested solution, we have been able to reduce the technology and operational risks that have led to disappointment and frustration for Financial Advisers using other similar platforms. Not only that, but the pricing of the Paradigm Wrap could dramatically undercut other market participants.
Within the Paradigm Group is Paradigm Mortgage Services which offers a suite of benefits to businesses and advisers in the mortgage market.
Planning & Complex Advice
Paradigm Financial Advisers recognises that some businesses will need varying types of Financial Adviser support.
PFA will not only provide clear and robust sales processes, we will provide services that meet the needs of our customers and will deliver solutions to meet those needs, from paraplanning services through to complex and corporate advice.
These propositions will evolve alongside our customers’ needs.